459

Well it's been a while...for those of you who care. Been working...living...drinking...working...sleeping and doing some other stuff. All in all life's good!


Anyway thought I would make  come back with top ten for the Triple J Hottest 100.


Gotye - Eyes Wide Open




Jezabels, The - Mace Spray





Crystal Castles - Not In Love {Ft. Robert Smith}





The Naked and Famous - All of this





Cassius - I Love U So





Illy - It Can Wait {Ft. Owl Eyes}





Tame Impala - Solitude Is Bliss





Yeasayer - O.N.E





Kyu - Pixiphony






Number 1: Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance The Way I Feel





Reason: Possibly not my favourite song, but was the theme song to my Europe trip this year with friends. I hear it and I smile!


So I have a bit of a theme going on this year!!!

No comments: